Volunteer Administrator with Manchester Settlement
This role would suit a person with some experience in administration and wishing to gain further experience. An ability to be proactive, a willingness to learn and some familiarity with word processing and databases is essential. There is no accreditation necessary for this role, though we may ask you to train while working.
Key skills and abilities:
- A warm, caring and patient nature
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work with young people and their families in a sensitive and positive way
- A sense of responsibility
- Creative ideas for activities
- An interest in child development
- An awareness of child safety, child protection and safeguarding issues
- The ability to work in a team
- A willingness to develop your skills
- A resilient personality, able to cope with challenging behaviour
All posts require an enhanced DBS check which will be payed for by Manchester Settlement.
For further details and to apply, please contact Joe on the details below, who will arrange a meeting.
1328-1330 Ashton Old Road