Healthy Routes Wellbeing in Wigan
If you experience low mental wellbeing over a period of time you are more likely to develop a mental health problem.
1 in 6 people will be affected by a mental health disorder but many don’t recognise the signs and symptoms.
How we can help you: Most people can experience worry, a lack of confidence or anxiety at times in their lives.
- HealthyRoutes can help by offering 1-2-1 confidential and personal support including:
- The opportunity for you to talk to someone in confidence about your wellbeing, how you are feeling or things that might be causing you agitation or frustration
- Practical support, guidance and advice on ways of looking after your mental wellbeing
- Encouragement and motivation to set personal goals for improving your health
- Help in finding activities and hobbies that you like and someone to accompany you to your first session if you are anxious or nervous
- Free appointments at many community venues across the borough
“Talking to others is a good way to improve your mental wellbeing even if it’s just asking someone how they spent their weekend. Learning new things and being physically active also helps to raise your self-esteem and improve your mood too.”
Drop ins available: Opening hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm, Tuesday 1pm - 5pm (Wigan venue 1pm - 6pm) and Saturday 10am - 2pm.
8-10 Crompton Street,