Employer Workshop - June
Business in the Community and Greater Manchester Talent Match are co-hosting this Employer Workshop focusing on Future Proof and the Greater Manchester Talent Match programme:
Looking beyond experience, how can you identify a young candidate’s potential?
Date: Wednesday 21 June 2017
Time: 13.30 – 16.00
Venue: The Boardroom, Ronald McDonald House, Hathersage Road, Manchester, M13 0BH.
The purpose of the event for delegates is to:
1. Hear how companies use different techniques to identify potential in young people without relying on previous experience e.g. Using alternative assessment formats, conducting more practical interviews etc.
2. Receive top tips on how they can implement these techniques in their own organisations.
3. Collaborate with other delegates and work in a group to uncover hidden talents from young people through behaviour based recruitment.
4. Learn more about the opportunities to get involved in Greater Manchester Talent Match from Nisha Frizzell, Engagement Officer from Greater Manchester Talent Match.
5. Hear about success stories of employers hiring young people based on their potential from the Greater Manchester Talent Match programme.
Manchester, M13 0BH