From 17th July to 21st July 2017, the Greater Manchester Talent Match Youth Panel are running a week-long social media mental health awareness campaign aimed at employers.
We'd like you to get involved!
The campaign was conceived by the Greater Manchester Talent Match Youth Panel. Their aim was to get the issue of mental health discussed in the workplace.
How can you participate?
Between the 17th July 2017 to 21st July join us by sharing your pledge written on the briefcase. Click on the briefcase to download the full size document and print.
We want you to:
- Tell us how you will pledge to impact mental health in the workplace (For example, [name of business] pledges to raise staff awareness about mental health)
- Upload the photo onto twitter/facebook - a really quick process (Example Tweet: [name of business] pledges to raise staff awareness about mental health. We support the campaign to #makementalhealthwork)
- Tag @GMTalentMatch in the photo
What we can offer you
- Manchester Mind is offering employers 10% discount on their Mental Health awareness training for employers who sign up using our campaign hashtag, #makementalhealthwork. Click here to download the Manchester Mind pack.
- Remploy offer a free and confidential Mental Health Support Service available to anyone with a mental health condition who is absent from work or finding work difficult. It is aimed at helping people to remain in, or return to, their role. Click here to be taken to their website. If you refer anyone through this service please mention the campaign hashtag #makementalhealthwork.
So get involved and we look forward to seeing your pledges!