Greater Manchester Talent Match have vacancies for two Communications Officers:
- Strategic Communications Officer (Based at GMCVO)
- Communications Officer (based at GMYN)
Strategic Communications Officer (35 hours per week):
- Lead on the development, planning, co-ordination and delivery of our communication strategy across the programme. This includes developing clear key messages and ways of communicating with our external and internal target audiences.
- Produce a variety of content and materials about GM Talent Match and distribute through a range of media.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 31st August 2017 at 9am.
Communications Officer (35 hours per week):
- Support with the development, communication and promotion of GMYN’s projects and services.
- Communicate to a range of audiences, create content for digital and offline media (including making/editing videos), work with the media, researching and writing press releases and produce young people’s case studies in various formats, to deliver targeted promotional activity.
- One of the key roles of this position will be to focus on the continued delivery of communications of GM Talent Match.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 31st August at 12 noon.
Both posts are funded by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund.