YEUK Young Professional campaign
WANT TO DEVELOP YOUR PROFESSIONAL SKILLS FOR WORK?
BECOME A YEUK YOUNG PROFESSIONAL TODAY!
By signing up for YEUK Young Professional membership you are joining a group of young people committed to taking control of their future. After completing an introduction to professional skills and behaviours you'll get access to a range of resources to help develop these areas for the world of work. Gain a better understanding of what employers look for in an ideal candidate, and learn how to clearly demonstrate your professional development.
What are the benefits of becoming a YEUK Young Professional?
- Add to your CV and LinkedIn profile that you are a YEUK Young Professional
- Our Organisation Members are committed to giving all YEUK Young Professionals job interviews if the application meets the criteria for the vacancy
- Receive ongoing support and information from the YEUK team, as well as our youth ambassadors who have a range of experiences with employment. We will continue to add new content, and send out special newsletters with the latest content to help you continue building and developing your skills
- Attend free YEUK events and webinars to network with employers
- Contribute to our policy work where we influence government and employers to become more Youth Friendly and commit to tackling youth unemployment
Young Professional Membership is FREE to all 16-24 year olds. As a YEUK Young Professional you will have access to information and resources to help you develop the skills and behaviours that employers say they want in young employees.
Greater Manchester Talent Match is supporting the YEUK Young Professional campaign