Job Club with The Manchester College @ Manchester Central Library
The Central Library Work Club now runs from 9am - 12.30 & 1pm - 4pm every Wednesday on the 2nd Floor of Central Library. Manchester City Council is working in partnership with The Manchester College to offer assistance with:
- Creating, updating or editing CV's
- Completing application forms
- Finding the right Job Search web sites
- Using Universal Jobmatch
- Interview techniques including using the STAR method to answer competency based questions
- Support to find relevant courses
- Advice and guidance on volunteering
- Information, advice and guidance on other organisations who can help
It's open to any one who wishes to look for job opportunities and up date their CV's.
Please contact Anthony for more information.
Manchester Central Library