Archives Volunteer in Manchester Libraries
Archives, Activities & Events Volunteer opportunity available at Manchester Central Library.
Please see job description below:
Supporting and promoting Archives+ events and activities by:
- Promoting the event to adults, children and families, for example by designing and/or delivering leaflets, posters, displays etc
- Assisting with the event and activity sessions
- Helping staff members get ready for the event and helping to clear away afterwards
- Welcoming people to the event and directing them to the event location
- Talking to customers about the activity, gathering feedback and promoting forthcoming events
- Helping to plan and develop activities and projects
Please find full job description here. Please contact Jackie to apply.