Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations and WorkSkills with the Training Brokers
The Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations and WorkSkills contains the following areas of study:
- Roles of a contact centre worker
- Skills required to work in a contact centre
- Providing effective customer service
- Questioning techniques
- Meeting customer expectations
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- CV help and job application techniques
- Interview skills
This course is funded for Jobseekers who are over 19 years old on 31st August. Please call or contact your Jobcentre advisor for further details.
Please note the price quoted below maybe subject to change and does not include VAT.
Crossford Bridge Pavilion