Pre Employment Support @ PossAbilities, Rochdale
At PossAbilities we are all too aware of the difference having a job can make to someone’s life. It can help build self- esteem confidence and lead to more independence. Over the years the service has supported hundreds of individuals to secure employment. We work with service users to identify individual skills and strengths and then match these with a prospective employer. We have established relationships with a number of employers and local colleges. Over the last 25 years we have supported a range of people to access employment, volunteer and or training opportunities.
Services Offered to Individual
- Assessment to identify individual needs
- Information, advice and vocational guidance
- Work preparation coaching
- Assistance with CV writing and application forms
- Job Search
- Interview techniques and coaching
- On the job training
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Volunteering opportunities
Please contact Karen for more information.
The Cherwell Wellbeing Hub