Mint Functional Skills Course with Juniper Training, Stockport
Mint is a free course for young people aged 16-18 (16-24 with learning difficulties/disabilities) to support them in gaining the skills and qualifications they need to progress into apprenticeships, jobs with training or further education.
Juniper’s Mint course includes:
- BTEC Extended Certificate in Workskills
- GCSEs and Functional Skills in English and Maths
- The skills for the world of work, including CV building, interview techniques, communication and confidence
- Enterprise Projects
- Work Experience in the occupational area of interest with real employers
- Our Progression Promise – which is our commitment to you and your progression route following the Mint course
The course runs for approximately 6 months.
Please contact Kyle for more details or see website here.