Fastlaners Employability Programme with UpRising - July 2017
Age 18 - 25? Looking for a job? Apply today for our free employability programme!
Fastlaners is a seven day training and personal development programme, giving you all the skills and confidence you need to get a job you love.
This free programme includes:
- Mock interview and feedback with a HR professional
- CV review and support with application forms
- Networking and panel discussions with a range of potential employers
- Mock assessment centre to practice group interview & team assessments
- Confidence building & personal development from a range of trainers (previous programmes included HOME, EY, ITV, The Cooperative Group and Manchester City Council)
- A trained mentor for up to six months to share their networks and top tips
- One-to-one job support for up to six months to secure the opportunity you want!
- Support with travel expenses.
7 days full-time: Monday 10th - Tuesday 18th July (no attendance over the weekend).
- Manchester Science Park, M15 5RN
- RBS Entrepreneurial Spark Hub, M3 3AQ
- The Skills Company, M1 5JW
Flyer attached. Please contact Lydia with any questions and to apply or complete the online expression of interest form.