Leadership Through Sport and Business Programme 2017
Social mobility charity Leadership Through Sport & Business is entering its sixth year of delivering a life-changing accountancy apprenticeship programme.
After a successful pilot year with our amazing partners, City in the Community and Kaplan, we’re looking for more talented young people in Manchester from the types of backgrounds that don’t normally get the chance in major firms.
This 2-year programme develops young people personally and professionally, and better prepares them for the business world. You start with a four-month pre-apprenticeship training programme that will include:
- A Sports Leaders Award
- Coaching Qualification
- AAT Level 2
- Plus a host of employability skills and exclusive experiences which prepare you for your apprenticeship.
Last year we placed our young people in firms such as EY, RSM and the Co-Operative Bank – this year, you can take the first steps towards an amazing and profitable career! If you:
- Are 16-21 years old, and hungry for an opportunity in a major firm
- Are interested in a career in business and finance
- Have the ability, just need the chance to show it
- Have at least 5+ GCSEs at C and above, with minimum Bs in Maths and English
We want to meet you!
Please contact James for more details or apply online.