Volunteer Childcare Assistant with Manchester Settlement
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who wants to work with children aged 3-11. You will be tasked with assisting and supporting the staff team with all of the day to day care.
Key skills and abilities:
- A warm, caring and patient nature
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work with young children and their families in a sensitive and positive way
- A sense of responsibility
- Creative ideas for activities
- An interest in child development
- An awareness of child safety issues
- The ability to work in a team
- A willingness to develop your skills
- The ability to work around confidentiality and the issues that arise
We are especially interested in utilising positive male role models in this role. There is no accreditation necessary, though we may ask you to train while working.
All posts require an enhanced DBS check which will be payed for by Manchester Settlement.
For further details and to apply, please contact Joe on the details below, who will arrange a meeting.
1328-1330 Ashton Old Road