Volunteer Baking/Cooking Teacher (Childcare) with Manchester Settlement
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who wants to work with children aged 3-11. You will be tasked with teaching groups of children aged 3-11 basic cooking/baking skills.
There is no accreditation necessary for this role, though we may ask you to train while working.
Key skills and abilities:
- A warm, caring and patient nature
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work with young children and their families in a sensitive and positive way
- A sense of responsibility
- Creative ideas for activities
- An interest in child development
- An awareness of child safety issues
- The ability to work in a team
- A willingness to develop your skills
- The ability to work around confidentiality and the issues that arise
- A basic knowledge of Food Hygiene
All posts require an enhanced DBS check which will be payed for by Manchester Settlement.
For further details and to apply, please contact Joe on the details below, who will arrange a meeting.
1328-1330 Ashton Old Road