Store Volunteer @ British Heart Foundation, Sale
As a charity shop volunteer, you could be serving customers, creating eye-catching displays, getting stock ready behind the scenes or collecting donations as a volunteer driver.
- Customer service assistant: talking to customers and making them feel welcome
- Department specialists: coordinating our books, vinyl, accessories or homeware displays
- Stock room assistant: sorting donations we receive - looking out for the hidden gems
- Volunteer driver: collecting donations from people's homes or businesses and taking them to the local shop
- Stock generator: encouraging local organisations to donate their unwanted items.
What we can offer you
- A comprehensive induction to the BHF and relevant training for the role
- Ongoing support to you as a volunteer
- Flexibility so that your volunteer role fits with your lifestyle
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
Several Weeks of negotiated volunteering opportunities are available. Please contact Jodie for more information.
67 School Lane