Volunteering @ Brook, Oldham
Volunteering with Brook offers you a chance to gain skills and knowledge as well as benefit young people and empower them to lead healthy lives. We offer a number of different volunteer opportunities at Brook, most occur throughout the UK either within our local services, the central functions or virtually.
- Volunteer: give your time and energy for the benefit of Brook
- Participation: be actively involved in decision making, and affect quantifiable positive change in Brook
- Work experience: where we can we try to accommodate people’s wishes to carry out their work experience with us
We can make a difference to you, by:
- Gaining employment within sexual health
- Gaining confidence
- Simply being able to give something back to community.
Please contact us on the details below for more information or to apply.
99 Union Street