Small Grants Programme with The Kearns Foundation
Beneficiaries that the Kearns Foundation are looking to target through its small grants programme are:
- Individual young people (aged 11-21 years)
- Adults in membership of a community organisation (with an annual income of under £100,000 in its most recent completed financial year) undertaking activities that contribute to their personal development for wider community benefit.
What sort of things will the Kearns Foundation consider funding?
The Trustees retain the right to consider each application on its own merits but examples of projects that the Foundation may support include:
- A young person, or adult volunteer, requiring financial assistance to access a training, or development course, to learn skills that could be passed on to others in the community. This might include supporting community youth work, community arts, or developing community leadership
- A community organisation that needs help with recruiting and training volunteers, committee members, fundraising or marketing
- A young person, or adult volunteer, needing assistance to access an international exchange, or study visit, that promotes co-operation, builds personal development and community capacity.
Please find more information and how to apply here.