Employ Me Traineeships @ Mencap
Traineeships available for 16-24 year olds and for young peolpe with EHC plans or who have a LDA up to age 25 providing they start before their 25th birthday.
How can Employ Me support people?
- Pre-employment support – appropriate training to develop the skills needed to get a paid job.
- Work trials and placements – experience in a real work environment.
- Support to find paid work – help with searching for a paid job through a range of employers, CV writing and interview preparation.
- Job coaching and in-work support – help to learn new skills and cope with change.
- Employer support – we also work with businesses employing people with a learning disability, so they can provide the right support and benefit from having a diverse workforce.
- Not in employment and have little work experince, but are focused to work
- Qualified below Level 3
- Have a reasonable chance of being work ready for employment or apprenticeship within 6 months of starting
Please contact Paul on the details below for more information.
Tameside Business Park