Bus Driver with The Job Gym & Stagecoach, Manchester
Stagecoach are now looking for friendly, flexible and reliable PCV licenced bus drivers. As a Bus Driver you will be required to operate the company’s network of local bus services, providing essential transport throughout Manchester.
If you’re looking for a great new career as a bus driver but do not yet have your PCV licence, you can still apply to join Stagecoach as a trainee. Come and train with the Job Gym and we’ll give you the head start you need.
Training with the Job Gym is government funded and it won’t affect your benefits.
• Obtain a fully funded PCV licence
• Earn £22,000+
• A training salary of £7.74 per hour, leading to £9.00 per hour for the first 12 months on acquisition of PCV licence. After 12 months’ service an increase up to £11.00 per hour (subject to depot)
• 38 hour basic week with flexible shift patterns available
• Full uniform provided and free local bus travel for employees & spouse/partner.
You must have held a full driving licence for more than 2 years
• No more than 3 points on your driving licence
• No driving bans within the last 5 years
• Regularly driven a vehicle during the last 12 months
• You must be aged 19+, unemployed and on benefits