Computers Made Easy @ Prestwich Library & ALC
This course is for people who have very little knowledge or no knowledge of how to use a computer and for the learner who wants to improve their skills or learn new skills.
Individual learning requirements will be discussed with the tutor at the first session but the course offers the following learning opportunities:
- How to use your computer and keyboard with confidence
- Aspects of Microsoft Word including how to format letters, create posters, flyers
- How to insert tables and pictures, resize and cropping pictures, formatting borders, shading etc.
- How to save work to the computer and a pen drive
- How to design cards and calendars
- How to create spreadsheets of information with simple calculations
- A working knowledge of internet and email
- Health and safety in the computer room