Pathways Pre-employment Course with Breakthrough, Manchester
For any disabled Jobseekers
A focused, person-centred course dedicated to helping you build your employability skills. Courses run throguhout the year in different areas of GM - North Central and South.
Each of the eight 3 hour sessions will focus on an important part of finding a job including:
- Motivational introduction looking at your individual skills and the many benefits of working
- Finding opportunities in the local job market
- Advice on how to get the best out of CV writing and job applications
- An introduction to interview techniques and how to improve your chances
- Supported interview practice in a safe environment, you will get full feedback and advice
- Confidence Building
- Social Skills at work
- Question and answer session and you give us your feedback!
Note: Can be done as a stand alone course, or in combination with Pathways - Independent Living course (see separate opportunity on the hub). Workplacements and further support from Breakthrough UK is optional.
Please contact on the email address or telephone number below for more information.
Various across GM - North, Central and South