Pathways Independent Living Course with Breakthrough, Manchester
For any disabled young people
This focused, person-centred Independent Living Course is for 8 weeks, meeting once a week for a 3 hour session. Topics include:
- Week 1: Intro and Self-Advocacy
- Week 2: Connecting
- Week 3: Health and Wellbeing
- Week 4: Budgeting
- Week 5: Kitchen Skills
- Week 6: Travel
- Week 7: Social Skills
- Week 8: What next (certificates & social)
Note: Can be done as a stand alone course, or in combination with Pathways – Pre-employment Course (see separate opportunity on here). Work placements and further support from Breakthrough UK is optional. Please contact on the email address or telephone number below for more information.
Up and coming course dates:
- Central & North Pre-employment to begin mid-November.
- South Independent Living & Pre-employment to start in January (Wythenshawe location tbc)
Various across GM - North, Central and South