Cookery Volunteer Opportunity with 4Lunch
We are always on the look out for volunteers who might be interested in supporting our community work through volunteering at our:
- Pop-up cafes
- Cookery courses
- Catering events
What will I be doing?
- Preparing food at community lunches
- Supporting learners at our cookery classes - children, families, refugees, older people, those with mental health needs
- Washing up and cleaning
- Serving food
What skills will I develop for my CV?
- Resilience - You will learn how to work in a busy kitchen environment with multiple demands
- Team work - You will work with many groups of people and the 4Lunch team
- Communication - You will interact with people from different walks of life and backgrounds
- Confidence - You will gain confidence as a cook and as a public speaker
What do I need?
- People person
- Warm and friendly
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Love food
What else do I need to know?
The location of volunteering opportunities changes depending on our current projects. All within Greater Manchester
When: weekends, weekdays, evenings, flexible