Work Experience @ Tangerine PR
Applying for work experience at Tangerine
At Tangerine we’re committed to supporting the next generation into PR and welcome dynamic, creative and enthusiastic candidates for our work experience programme.
Successful candidates will spend time with some of the UK’s best PR practitioners – both the B2B team and B2C team - working on some of the biggest brands across retail, automotive, FMCG, home interest, law and finance. There’s also the chance to learn about digital, including community management of social media platforms to researching and evaluating data, as well as an understanding of Tangerine’s career development programme.
The work experience placement will offer an overview of this fast-pacedindustry and will allow the successful candidates to get hands on experience in generating news stories, learning about the media, developing writing skills and the exciting career of a PR practitioner.
NB: We can only accept work experience candidates aged 18 and above
So what do you need to do?
- Download (save) our online application form then fill it in - we will only consider work experience placements that are received via the website
- Show us your creativity. We are inundated with requests for work experience make yourself stand out!
- Research, especially if you are successful in being offered an interview
- Try and get as much writing experience as possible – set up a blog, write articles for your local newspaper, offer to write website copy for family and friends
- Monitor the news, world affairs, PR campaigns and absorb as much media as possible