Work Skills and Truck Driver Skills Booster - the Job Gym
If you’re looking for a great new career, come and train with the Job Gym and we’ll give you the head start you need.
We work with some of the biggest logistics employers in the North West who are looking to hire dozens of new staff every month. Training with the Job Gym is funded by the government with the support of Jobcentre Plus and it won’t affect your benefits.
Who can join the Job Gym?
You can join the Job Gym if you are aged 19+ and unemployed (on Jobseekers Allowance, work related ESA or Universal Credit) or under threat of redundancy. Ask your Jobcentre Plus advisor to refer you or call us on 0845 543 6996 to book on to a no-obligation open day.
What does it involve?
The 2 week skills booster course gives you:
- Training in the Job Gym’s live working warehouse
- Guaranteed interview with a recruiting employer or agency
- Professional CV and interview coaching
The course contains 4 stages:
- Stage 1: Careers advice and skills assessment
- Stage 2: Work skills
- Stage 3: Gain some real job skills
- Stage 4: Driver CPC
to find out more please read the attached flyer below