Housing Refurbishment Programme with Groundwork
Aged 16-24 and live in Rochdale?
Looking to gain skills in a range of trades?
Sign up today to the Housing Refurbishment programme.
Boost your skills and experience whilst helping on a community project that brings empty homes back into use. This programme is designed to give you valuable skills (plastering, joinery, painting and decorating) and training that will help you find a job in your chosen career.
What's in it for you?
- Work towards a Multi-Trades Traineeship
- Gain on-site experience and a reference
- Gain a Health & Safety Qualification and CSCS card
- Receive mentoring from time-served trades people
- Develop team-working and communication skills
- Get support with your CV, careers advice and help with job search
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
We're looking for dedicated individuals who want to learn and benefit from the Housing Refurbishment programme. You will be part of a small team, alongside three other volunteers and a supervisor, 4 days a week for a duration of 15 weeks. Taking part should not affect any benefits you may be on and you will be free to attend any Jobcentre appointments you may have.
Places available - sign up here to book your interview.