Free counselling and therapy @ 42nd Street
42nd Street offer free counselling and therapy to young people aged 13 - 25 who need it.
Counselling & therapy is space and time for you! It can provide different things for different people:
- time to talk about something difficult or that you’ve never shared before
- an opportunity to explore aspects about yourself, your relationships and your life that you want to make sense of
- time to offload stress and look at practical ways of coping better
- time just to recognize that someone can be there for you
- a safe place to work things out
Counselling & therapy isn’t about the counsellor or therapist giving you all the answers or lots of advice but it’s a place where you can be supported to find your own solutions to the issues in your life. This can help to build your confidence and self-esteem.
Contact 42nd Street for more details or to arrange an initial assessment.