Ready Set Sell Employability Programme with 4Lunch
4Lunch is a social enterprise that holds regular market stalls around Manchester, selling their own brand of seasonally-inspired street food. They also provide high-quality catering service for a variety of events and deliver community workshop programmes.
4Lunch is recruiting learners for their next Ready Set Sell programme. After much success working with young job seekers during the pilot phase, they would like to formally invite referrals from Talent Match for the next programme.
The Ready Set Sell programme comprises of:
- Practical cooking workshops, including designing, costing and producing commercial menus
- Level 2 certificate in Customer Service or Catering and Hospitality
- Level 1 certificate in Employability Skills (dependent on learners’ functional skills level, following an initial assessment)
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Work Experience Placement on the 4Lunch street food market stall
- Work Experience Placement in the MMU canteen
- Professional reference and CV building
- 12 weeks
- 8 - 10 hours over 2 days
- Minimum 2 work experience days
- 10 learners per programme
Additional Programme Support:
Integrated Wellbeing Support Package - designed for young people with mental health barriers to work
Training, Apprenticeship and Employment Links - progression routes for after the programme
Eligibility Requirements for Programme:
- Interest in hospitality, catering and retail careers, or self-employment
- Able to travel to Hulme
- Able to commit to the full course duration and hours per week
Eligibility Requirements for Certificates:
- These courses are offered to learners who are currently claiming JSA or ESA
- The minimum age requirement is 19 years old
Learners must have been living in Britain or the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years
4Lunch is a small social enterprise and is not externally funded to deliver this course. However, we believe it works in moving learners into employment, and want to open up the opportunity to all young people. We welcome any feedback from coaches about pricing and affordability.
Contact Amy for more details or to book a place on the next 12 week programme.