Cook4life 10 week healthy cooking course for adults with 0-5 year olds
The NHS are offering Cook4life 10 week healthy cooking courses for adults with 0 -5 year olds with some free crèche places subject to availability.
What they do:
- Make a meal for a family of 4 from scratch to take home
- Lean how to make tasty, healthy meals on a budget for the whole family
- Learn more about healthy eating, portion sizes and how to read food labels
- Have fun and make new friends
The course costs £20 - however, we will cover the cost of this course for any Bolton At Home tenants under our education and Training grants. To book on, they need to complete the attached referral form and if you can return to HousingServicesAdminSupport@boltonathome.org.uk we will forward to the NHS and make direct payment for the course. (you don’t need to complete an additional education grant application form.)
You can also ring 01204 463175 to book a place direct.
The Cook4life courses are delivered at three venues:
- New Bury Community Learning Centre, Buckley Lane, Farnworth, BL4 9PR
- Brownlow Fold Community Learning Centre, Eskrick Street, Bolton, BL1 3EF
- Deane and Derby Community Learning Centre, Board Street, Bolton, BL3 5EH
Please see referral form attached.