Traineeships with the B2W Group
The Back2Work Traineeship programme is a great opportunity for young people who are looking for a way in to work or a chosen career path and involves:
- An information and sign up session
- Level 1 Customer Service qualification - a one week classroom based course
- Between 100 and 250 hours of work experience
- Level 2 Functional Skills qualifications if needed.
Benefits of the programme:
- No experience necessary
- Starts every Monday
- Benefits are not affected
- Your work placement will be set up before starting and in your preferred job or work sector where possible
- You will receive £30 a week bursary for travel and lunch expenses
- Offers support to progress to an apprenticeship or employment
- Support with CV writing, job search and interview techniques is provided
- Improvements to confidence and motivation.
Eligibility and requirements:
- Enthusiasm and desire to work
- Qualified below Level 3 in any area
- Less than 12 months continuous work experience
- Working a maximum of 16 hours per week
- Appropriate ID i.e. Passport or full Birth Certificate, proof of National Insurance number, proof of address.
Full details attached. Please contact if interested.