Get Employment Ready Workshops @ KIDS
Have you thought about getting a paid job but feel you do not have enough confidence to try? Then why not try our free workshops to help you get work ready?
The workshops include:
- Building up your confidence
- Developing your skills
- How and where to look for a job
- Writing a CV – which tells an employer a bit about you and your skills
- Filling in job applications
- Skills you can use in an interview
To attend the workshops you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a young person with disabilities aged between 16-25
- Not in employment
- Not in training
- Are nearing the end of your current education
- Have not undertaken a similar type of workshop
The workshops are designed to help you to increase your confidence and self esteem. At the end of the workshops you will have a CV you can use for future job applications.
Sessions can accomodate up to 8 young people, please contact Tracy regarding the next sessions in your local area.
If you have training facilities available in your centre this organisation can come and deliver the course in-house, please contact Tracy for more details.