Homework Club Assistant @ Northmoor Community Centre
Northmoor Community Association are looking for volunteers to help in providing support to children and staff at the homework club. This is a valuable service for children in the area as it gives them a safe and supportive place to complete homework and learn new skills.
- To help children to complete their homework.
- To support children to produce good homework.
- To help children to do research using computers, books etc.
- To help children to revise for exams.
- To help promote activities at the Community Centre.
- To support art/craft sessions.
What will you gain?
- Experience working within a diverse community.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Improved job prospects and employability prospects.
- A rewarding sense of achievement in helping sustain the homework club at Northmoor.
- A reference satisfactory to 30 hours over 4 months volunteering at Northmoor.