Youth Group Volunteer @ Northmoor Community Centre
The youth club at Northmoor Community Association provides a place for young people to exchange ideas, meet new people and get involved in a variety of activities. We need a volunteer to help run the youth club, ensure that staff are supported and that the people who attend are engaged in activity.
- Help in organising events, meetings.
- Leading on planning and developing activities.
- Encourage young people in planning, developing their own ideas.
- Liaising with other agencies, community groups.
- Participating in meetings related to the project activities.
- Reception duties, such as answering the door/ telephone.
What will you gain?
- Experience working within a diverse community.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Improved job prospects and employability prospects.
- A rewarding sense of achievement in helping sustain the Youth Group at Northmoor.
- A reference satisfactory to 3 months volunteering at Northmoor.
95-97 Northmoor Road