Bus Driver @ First Bus
We’re recruiting for drivers to drive our fleet of brand new buses on the new guided Busway between Leigh and Manchester. Our new service starts April 2016.
So, if you’re patient and calm, able to work confidently on your own and handle cash responsibly, we could really help you go places. All you need is to be 18 or above, have a full clean driving licence and be happy to be flexible in terms of shift patterns. Full training will be provided.
What will you get in return?
Once you have completed your probation period, First will offer you the following fantastic benefits:
- Free Travel - Travel for free on our buses
- First Exclusives - Discounts and cashback on over 3,000 goods and services with First Xclusives
- Treat your Family & Friends - Amazing discounts on First UK Rail and bus travel
- Save – Use savings you build over three years to buy discounted shares in First. It’s better than keeping it under the mattress!
- Buy as you earn – Buy shares in First and we’ll give you free ones on top!
- Build a Pension with First – You will automatically join our pension scheme and start saving for the future
- Free Life Assurance for Pension Scheme Members – We will provide a tax-free payment for the people who depend on you
£6.97 per hour, rising to £9.14 per hour after training, 38 hours per week
To apply follow this link >> https://uk.firstgroupcareers.com/vacancy/3233/questions/1/