Security Traineeship & SIA Licence with Free2Learn, Manchester
If you’re aged 19-24 and unemployed, Free2Learn is offering fully funded traineeships in Security. Yes, this means you’ll get the skills and the qualification at no cost to you. It will all be covered by the Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
This is a great opportunity to get training, work placement and your free SIA License.
We can provide you with free courses that give you skills local employers want!
- You must be claiming State Benefits
- You must be 19 or older on 31st August
Areas include Security and Loss Prevention, Logistic and Warehousing, Forklift and Warehousing, Hospitality, Construction.
Qualifications for this course:
- Level 1 Certificate in Retail Knowledge
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Principles
- Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
- Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor with the Private Security Industry