Free Football Training & Study Programme @ MIFA
This course is FREE to all UK and EU residents who are aged between 16 - 18 years old and have completed their final year of high school (Year 11 or equivalent).
The course offers the opportunity to play football 5 days per week whilst achieving qualifications and life skills that will set you up to be successful in future employment.
What you will achieve
- Play football up to 5 days per week
- Improve your technical abilities
- Increase your fitness levels
- Gain match experience in our weekly fixtures against other professional, semi-professional and college academy teams
- Develop your strength, agility and reactions
- Understand advanced game play and tactics
During study sessions you will work towards achieving City and Guilds Functional Skills qualifications in
- Employability and Life Skills
As part of the training programme players will be provided with
FREE Salford Leisure Gym Membership. This will give you full access to all fitness suites, swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
FREE MIFA Training Kit includes. MIFA waterproof training jacket, training shirt, sweatshirt, shorts and socks.
This programme will help to prepare you for the world of work or further education. Whether you are interested in a career within the world of professional football or elsewhere these qualifications will set you up to be successful throughout your life.
Players will attend training and study sessions 5 days per week (Mon – Fri).
- Aged 16 – 18
- MUST be UK or EU resident to join programme free of charge
- Finished Year 11 (or final year High School equivalent)
Please see the flyer below for more details
Salford Sports Village