Traineeships @ QA Apprenticeships
Opportunity Provider: QA Apprenticeships
Who we can help?
- Age: 16-24
- Education: Must be below a level 3 and we will help learners with no GCSE’s
- Areas of interest: IT and Business Administration (think social media, games tester’s designers, to technicians, telephone support and anything in-between)
What will the learner get?
- A 14 Week Traineeship that will lead into employment or a positive outcome
- Statistic: 94 percent of our learners go on to gain full time sustainable employment
- An outcome: Move into our IT and Business Administration Apprenticeships, direct employment, further education or provision
- Functional Skills: We will teach Maths and English up to Level 2, equivalent of GCSE’s up A-C
- Microsoft: Our Apprenticeship employers highlighted that Excel, Word and PowerPoint needed to be taught at a high level - we do that
- Confidence building: Empowering our learners with knowledge from interviews to speaking and listening skills
- Work Experience: A tailored 6 weeks with an employer – we have employers ready so there will be no “parking” of learners
- City & Guilds: Accredited units in IT
Why choose QA?
- Feedback: We will provide feedback where requested for each learner in a format that is helpful to you and the learner
- Quality: Ofsted rated outstanding!
- Award Winning: Microsoft World Wide Learning Provider of the Year – The only learning Provider to win this consecutively this year and last year
- The person: We are all about the learner, not targets and profit
- We have nothing to hide: Please come and visit our futuristic city centre site, we want to show we provide quality placements, quality learning in an outstanding environment
Contact Nicola for more information.
Level: Level 2
Desired learning / development outcomes: Move on to Apprenticeships, direct employment or further education
Based in : Manchester
Open to: Across GM
Travel expenses: No
Lunch provided: No
Refreshments provided: Yes
Childcare provision: No
Opportunity available: See opportunity details
Close date: 31st March 2019
Is this opportunity ongoing? Yes
Opportunity Category: Traineeship
Listing status: Live
Opportunity sector: ICT Digital
Contact person: Nicola Jones
Telephone: 0161 233 8774