National Career Service @ Tameside Library
The National Careers Service offers appointments to support CV building and completing job applications.
Your personal National Careers Service adviser can help you to plan your future. They can offer you a variety of services – which ones you choose will depend on what you want to do.
Your National Careers Service adviser can help you:
- Develop your CV
- Search and apply for jobs
- Understand the job market
- Search for courses and training schemes
- Find funding to support any learning
- Identify your key strengths and skills
- Explore your career options
- Choose training routes that fit your lifestyle
- Develop an action plan to help you achieve your goals.
The Service offers appointments based at Tameside Central Library in Ashton under Lyne on Tuesdays between the times of 9.15am - 1pm.
Please call Caroline on the number below to book an appointment.